Re: After the funeral, Ronald Primeaux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: After the funeral, Ronald Primeaux

We are having family for an evening meal here at my home, 95 Quail Ridge Rd off Glasscow Road, Tuesday, March 8, 2011. Directions:
    First McCordRoad crossing the hy-way going to Pawhuska, and next comes Glasscow. Turn right to Quail Ridge, turn right again. Our house is the one with all the cedar trees.

Brother Alvin is not doing well. We went to visit him yesterday at Stillwater. These are five brothers
    down. Sure hasn’t been fun, losing my brothers. On the other hand it was great fun while I
    had them. Each one had a personality of their own and was special in his way.

Arnold the Marine, strong and handsome, worker, family man, father of beautiful children lost his first wife to polio.
    Paul, the rancher, builder for conservation of land, pilot, and contributor to community.
    Michael, Master printer, financial support to his children who made great strides too. Contractor
    and saver of the environment.
    Ronnie, adopted brother who worked along side Mother in her café and learned the craft to
    support and give him life through his trials.

Brother Dan moved heaven, earth and the B.I.A. (no small accomplishment) to get to go before the judge to ask that Ronnie's funds from his holdings be released to pay for bringing his body back home.

Brothers all, and even though their life is over for this cycle their memory of the good things they
    did, the happy countenances, their love spoken through their facial expressions when we greeted
    each other after a long separation, all that is a lovely, soft memory I will carry with me.

As our scriptures tell us, all sins are paid and forgiven when we go down in death. So let it be we not
    grieve overly and deprive them of their right to have rest. Certainly their rest is earned. As Jesus spoke of his friend, Lazarus, as sleeping, so may they sleep a peaceful slumber until our King calls them from that rest.
Working...
X