Added Donna's Book to our Shopping Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added Donna's Book to our Shopping Mall

Just to let you know that I've added Donna's two books to each of our shopping malls for the UK, USA and Canada.

How to Keep Up with the Joneses
    Mother and daughter teamed up to save and share histories of the Jones family. These true stories were handed to Donna over the years. Some are from memory but others were kept as notes, although scattered and disorganized. Donna's daughter, Kay Flood Loya, organized, typed, and put the material into the computer. Hopefully, the traditions the Joneses practiced over the years can be passed down to everyone in the way of short stories that are entertaining and informative. The Native American family, who married into the Joneses, has preserved and illustrated how they survived as a tribe.

Lee's Passion
    "Roaring rivers with tumbling waters can separate those who stand on the shore wondering what is on the other side, until someone decides to build a bridge. Lee's Passion, my father's story, is that bridge. Something whispers, "Teach the children about the velvet comforters of their ancestor's lives."
    Dad, Lee, was Scot-Irish, Welsh. Mom was Native American, and both were story tellers. You will laugh, cry, feel the pain and joys of Oklahoma pioneers. Lee's Passion is a bridge between eras, a time when Oklahoma was a rough, unpolished diamond to now, where the beauty of the countryside has been gifted to us by our pioneering grandfathers. Share the story of their hard work, trials, and conquering ways with whoever wishes to know. Gifted with opportunity and born at the time, when a great mixing of tribes had already happened. Ponca Nation is the registered bloodline, but genealogy shows Cherokee, Shawnee, Kickapoo, and an Osage grandmother. Lee's, my father's genealogy is Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and 1/16th Cherokee."

Alastair

Re: Added Donna's Book to our Shopping Mall

I might add that Donna has been adding lots of interesting articles to our site for many years now and they can be read at http://www.electricscotland.com/history/america/donna

Alastair

Comment

Re: Added Donna's Book to our Shopping Mall

Alastair,
      Thanks so much for adding my books.
      Donna

Comment

Working...
      X