Electricscotland.com down 15th July 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electricscotland.com down 15th July 2011

Around 10pm EST on 15th July 2011 the electricscotland.com site went down. I haven't been able to contact Steve but have left two voice messages on his mobile and also emailed him. I guess if he had an early night then he's unlikely to get these messages until around 6am EST. Hopefully it's a minor problem that can quickly be fixed. I might add that this will also affect The Flag in the Wind site as we're both on the same server.

Alastair

Re: Electricscotland.com down 15th July 2011

Alastair.....I did notice I couldn't get the site for a while last night. When I was on, I noticed you were too. Joan

Comment

Re: Electricscotland.com down 15th July 2011

We have a dedicated server for the community Joan so while es might be down this can still be up unless of course there is a power cut.

As it happens we're in the process right now moving over our sites on the old server to a new one. We've got es.net and scotsindependent.org over and all is working as it should. Steve is about to start moving the giant es.com site over so that will likely mean we'll be down for a few hours while the transfer takes place. We figured Saturday is our slowest day so the best time to do the move.

Whenever we have a site issue I've taken to posting a message in here to let you all know.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
      X