Time Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Team

You might have read about this in the newsletter but I found a load of the Time Team programs on YouTube.

Now I have to say Time Teal, which was on Channel 4 in the UK, and was right up there as one of my most favourite programs. If you don't know about them they are a team of archaeologists that spend 3 days digging on various sites around the UK and the odd program in other countries.

Anyway having found them I searched for the ones they did in Scotland and have created a page so you can see this selection and you can get to them at http://www.electricscotland.com/history/timeteam.htm

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Alastair

Re: Time Team

Thanks Alastair. I'll enjoy these. I did see a few of them on TV here but they haven't been on for a long time.

Elda

Comment

Re: Time Team

There is a channel in Canada, TVO, that does show the odd program Elda but they seem to have dumped a heck of a lot of their priograms onto YouTube which is really an excellent resource.

BTW If you ever have the time perhaps you or any friends might spend a wee bit of time looking for some decent videos about Australia or parts of. I would like to do a page so folk can see what Australia looks like. I found a couple of good ones on New Zealand but couldn't find anything really good on Australia.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
      X