X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FriedaKateM
    replied
    Re: House For Sale....

HI, Gordon...I am NOT as far along as I wish it to be at this time. A person saw home, but now is "delayed" in responding to any deal. So, I am in limbo. Thanks for the thoughts as above!!

Friends,
    Joan

Leave a comment:

• 1938 Observer
    replied

Joan,
    Best wishes for your proposed move, we plan on doing the same thing in a few months time.......................if you become lonely in your new location you could play the following to entice your friends and relatives around.............. :angelic::angelic:

:cool: PLAYMATES - "CLIMB UP MY APPLE TREE" . :cool:

Leave a comment:

• Ranald
    replied

Hi Joan, may the best be on your side, with a sale and future purchase.

Regards

Ranald

Leave a comment:

• FriedaKateM
    replied

Hey, in regard to selling my home of 27 years....I do have a very positive possibility! Not to get too excited as yet, though. Sure worked hard getting it all ready, just after coming back from N.S. Joan

Leave a comment:

• Alastair
    replied

Hope the sale goes through at the price you need Joan and you find a good new home to move to.

Best of luck!

Alastair

Leave a comment:

• FriedaKateM
    started a topic House For Sale....

House For Sale....

Due to my family's wishes, I plan (in future?) to move to near where my daughter lives over in Ohio. So, decided to put up a little "for sale" sign in front. Have had two "cold" calls, but one more live one. A lady came over yesterday to look, with her college grad daughter. I have the reckoning within that this will not turn out to be a sale. Having been in real estate in the '70's, I know there's plenty of slips between the cup & and the lip! I do have mixed feelings in re: leaving this kind, nice little old home. IF it were easier to take care of, I wouldn't even think about doing it. However, my oldest grandson aided in my decision to do so. He's moved closer to some of my kids, so, will do it for them & even for myself.

Joan:shamrock:
Working...
X