Can You Feel The Love Tonight? Group of Elderly Men singing at Tim Horton's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Feel The Love Tonight? Group of Elderly Men singing at Tim Horton's

I saw this, & felt it was good. I kind of resent that people appear critical in the vein of...."Why would anyone want to hear a bunch of old men?" We are all people & deserve the right to do singing, or most anything that we want to do...even IF we are Elderly!!! They are good singers, and are up in Canada, in Ontario. Joan :redrose::shamrock:

Re: Can You Feel The Love Tonight? Group of Elderly Men singing at Tim Horton's

My daughter worked at a Tim Horton's in British Columbia and would have considered this very polished performance to be well above the ordinary patrons. They've obviously sung together for quite some time, so it would be interesting to know whether they're a club or choir, etc. I liked the girl on the left of the screen who just went about her own business until the song ended, when she smiled in appreciation. Par for the course in "Timmy's" I suppose. Good fun. Thanks Joan.

Comment

Re: Can You Feel The Love Tonight? Group of Elderly Men singing at Tim Horton's

They are a group of singers who practise across the road from that Timmy's. If you watch carefully you can see one of them using a 'cheat sheet' so perhaps he is a newcomer.
      That shop is not too far from our house in Oakville and I can only say it is not normally so 'happy'~

Did not recognise anyone but will be keeping an eye out next time I am back there.
      Sandy

Comment

Working...
      X