UNUSUAL EARTHINESS LATELY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNUSUAL EARTHINESS LATELY!

Considering some of the indelicate posts recently, I wondered would there be any objection to my enrolling as BIG BOOBS - not that it is at all true!!? :laugh2:

Re: UNUSUAL EARTHINESS LATELY!

Originally posted by Lizzie View Post
    Considering some of the indelicate posts recently, I wondered would there be any objection to my enrolling as BIG BOOBS - not that it is at all true!!? :laugh2:

Lizzie,

I can only say one thing...................... Sweet Dreams Baby

Comment

Well Lizzie, maybe you should let the men here be the judge of that!
      Euan..

Comment

Hey Liz,
        go for it.
        But how will we recognise you:confused:

Sandy

Comment

There will be quite a definite tilt. Lord have mercy on the old back. Anyway, can't leave all the boasting and dreaming up to the Lads. Grand comeback, Gordon. Great giggle. Great start to the day!

Comment

To all of us!!! I'm sitting there watching good old Roy Orbison, & I kept thinking that was Bruce Springsteen singing with him. And then the camera panned to the backup girl singers, & I could swear the one with the dark shorter hair was K.D. Lang.

What do you all think??? By the way, I've always loved Roy Orbison. Still sorry he isn't around yet. Joan

Comment

My! My! It is truly interesting how with their interest in certain subjects, the lads rise to the occasion! :D

Comment

Euan said Well Lizzie, maybe you should let the men here be the judge of that!

Sandy sais Hey Liz,
                go for it.
                But how will we recognise you

Lizzie's final word was My! My! It is truly interesting how with their interest in certain subjects, the lads rise to the occasion!

So that has left very little for me to comment on other than.......................................

Thee and Me are all...............

The Great Pretender[s] :blush:

And here endeth the message ..:angelic:

Comment

Working...
                X