Piper in Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piper in Hell

A piper died and ended up in hell. The devil decided to start the piper's torment off right away and approached intending to be sarcastic.

"Is it hot enough for you down here?" he asked.

The piper hung his head and replied, "to be honest with you, I was at a piping competition in France last week that was hotter than this."

This offended the devil's pride so he had the furnace turned up as high as it would go. When hell was giving off a red-hot glow, he approached the piper a second time. "Is it hot enough for you now?"

"Well, I was at a piping competition in Spain last summer that was hotter than this," replied the piper.

This enraged the devil so he had the furnace shut off and the air conditioning turned up high as it would go. When hell was covered in a rime of ice, the devil approached the piper a third time. The piper was jumping up and down yelling and crying. This really confused the devil.

"You're in hell, what do you have to be happy about," the devil asked.

The piper replied, "you see, I was in a pipe band that never did well in competition. I once asked asked a judge why we never won and he told me that it would be a cold day in hell before we did."
Working...
X