X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLO!!!

:sly:Dear Everyone,
    Hello!
    My name is Tina, and I love Scotland! I've had the rare privilege of visiting Scotland in 2004. Exploring Scotland was a true adventure, from visiting one of the tiniest(if not THE smallest)pubs i know(and love)--The Halfway House in Edinburgh, to visiting the ancient capital of Scotand, Dunkeld.
    I loved it all. I hope to visit it again, one day, soon...
    In the meantime, I am here. I look forward to getting to know you all!
    Peace!
    Tina
    Live, love, laugh, learn...be.:redrose:

Re: HELLO!!!

Hi Tina... Welcome!

There are lots of wee nooks and crannies in Scotland. One part I love, especially in the Summer is a walk up Dollar Glen up through the gorge to Castle Campbell. Really great place to take a picnic.

I used to go to school there many many years ago. As I was a member of the Scouts we always spent time in the Glen making fires and cooking over them to building rope bridges over the burn. Dollar can be found at the foot of the Ochil Hills so if you were coming from Stirling you just go past the Wallace monument and then drive along the foot of the Ochil Hills through a number of wee villages and that takes you to Dollar.

Alastair

Comment

Re: HELLO!!!

Tina,

It's always a pleasure to Welcome a new comer to ES! You are going to fit right in with that jubilant personality!
      kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Working...
      X