Enigma Machine #19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enigma Machine #19

Here's the next one. Click on image for a larger version. Good luck everyone.

Cheers,

Hugh

Click image for larger version

Name:	EM19.gif
Views:	1
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	24027

Re: Enigma Machine #19

I'll try and pick off a few to clear the deck for Joan and Ranald: #1 - Finally; #2 - Seven Days a Week; #3 - Top Dog; #5 - Shrinking Violet; #6 - Polka Dots; #9 - Birds and Bees; #10 - Straighten Up and Fly Right. :confused: from there on!

Comment

And I can't resist: #4 - Coming Down With A Cold; #8 - maybe Forefathers or Forebearers? and #12 - Eggs Over Easy. Please Joan and Ranald, finish these off so I can get some work done!
      Last edited by Rick; 3 June 2013, 13:32. Reason: Just updating the last post.

Comment

I just a few minutes ago made a copy of this. I had Top Dog, Shrinking violet, Polka dots, & birds & bees. However, Rick, it is two eggs over easy!!! Ha!! Just thought I'd "rub that in " a bit!!! Joan

Comment

Joan, you caught Rick on that one well done. All the other answers were spot on except #2 and #8 Rick. I have a different answers from Doug. So give them another try.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Hmmm, back to the drawing board, but I''ll try #7 - Dinner's Ready for now!

Comment

Am literally "leaping out in space", but how about for #8 Four generations. (Still have a question mark over that one.) Also keep looking at & reading #11...over & over. Joan

Comment

Dinner is indeed ready Rick and four generations is an interesting answer but not the one Doug has Joan, but keep trying and trying and trying.............

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

There are only 3 left to do, #2, #8 and #11. Please Ranald, we are missing your contribution.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Answers to Enigma Machine #19:

1. finally

2. Our (Your) days are numbered.

3. top dog

4. coming down with a cold

5. shrinking violet

6. polka dots

7. Dinner's ready.

8. close relatives

9. the birds and the bees

10. Straighten up and fly right.

11. robots (row bots)

12. two eggs over easy

I can understand not getting #2 and #8 but I thought someone would come up with #11

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Working...
                    X